We have an exclusive centre for emergency response to patients requiring urgent & immediate treatment. SCPM Super speciality hospital and Trauma center services round the clock availability of physicians, access to prompt emergency operation theatre, 24 hours pharmacy, imaging and diagnostic centres.
The doctors and support staff here are well trained and equipped to handle any emergency. This goes a long way in ensuring that the patient is given prompt and accurate treatment.
The Center is equipped to handle all emergencies ranging from minor to major medical and accident emergencies, including:
- Emergency care for elderly / handicapped, terminally ill or patients with multi-system failures
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, facility for treating poly -trauma and severe head injuries.
- Tertiary trauma centre with a trauma team, including Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, General surgery and Anesthesiology.
- Emergency operation theatre, trauma bay, code system with CPR team that is exclusively meant for cardiac arrest patients for CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Ventilators, cardiac monitors, biphasic defibrillator and all the emergency equipments and drugs required to handle every emergency.